My name is Kristen Smart and I started this blog in March of 2012 as a way to share my recipes and love for healthy cooking with the world. It has always been my dream to write a cookbook and what a better place to start than with a blog! I am on a never ending mission to create healthy, delicious and easy to make food and find health conscious alternatives of everyday favourites.
Our world is full of fast food, pre made meals and take out and I aim to inspire as many people as possible to get into their kitchen and cook! My recipes are delicious and incredibly easy to follow so try one out and let me know what you think!
If you have any suggestions or want me to cook something specific you can email me – firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Eating!
10 things about me:
1. I am originally from Toronto, ON but now live in Vancouver, BC
2. I have a dog named foster
3. I race downhill mountain bikes
4. I am slightly addicted to Crossfit
5. I try my best to eat gluten free
6. I love skiing, hiking, running and everything that involves adventure
7. I drink hot water and lemon every morning when I wake up
8. I eat A LOT Of spinach
9. I work for a clothing company called Sombrio
1o. I can’t wait to write a cookbook!